Are you worried about your child's overall health and fitness? Are you looking for some fun and exciting ways to incorporate physical exercise in your child’s daily routine? Well, grown-ups aren't the only ones who benefit from becoming more flexible, learning muscle control and building a stronger core. Mat-based Pilates exercises can be fun and effective for kids of almost any age. Join our first Pilates for kids class of the year!
Kids will enjoy a playful Pilates workout at Body Language Health Club’s studio while the mom can enjoy a Fit-up session, a lower body fun workout which will take place in a separate area.
Pilates benefits for kids:
• Improve spinal health
• Improve proprioception
• Improve body awareness and control
• Improve concentration by improving core strength
• Assist with injury prevention
• Improve strength and flexibility
• Improve sport performance
• Teach kids to deal with stress by encouraging them to relax and breathe properly
• Assist with hypermobility issues
Tea and coffee will be served after the session.
There is a juice bar available for fresh cold-pressed juices and healthy snacks. We will extend a 25% discount to all participants.
Towels, water, fitness mats, props, and changing rooms will be provided.
You will also get access to our swimming pool.
Looking to participate in the event? Give us a call